A Little Backstory: For most of my life I’ve struggled with anxiety, depression, low self esteem, a lil’ bit-o-baggage around the middle… and then in my early twenty’s, after having my daughter, my body said “Hey, here is some severe cystic acne!”
As the story goes, I tried everything to heal my ailments. Though, I did try several different medications for my anxiety issues, I just couldn’t ever get my head around taking pills for acne. There had to be another way!
In 2007, I moved in with a plant-based, vegetarian girl who had glowing skin and lacked all body-fat. She said this was all due to “pure diet, dude”. So, since my lil’ bit-o-baggage around the middle was not so little anymore and my adult skin had decided to forsake me entirely and break out like a teenage boy in puberty, I decided to try her diet…
*Insert Angelic Chorus* I lost 30lbs in three months, my face was clear, my moods were completely stabilized, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, there was world peace and THEN… I decided to eat like garbage again.
— FLASH FORWARD TO TODAY —
After almost ten solid years of personal research and on-and-off experimentation of a gazillion different diets, I have identified and overcome my obstacles to finally find what works for me.
I am so inspired by what I’ve been able to accomplish in my own life that I just can’t keep it to myself!
I am passionate about helping others look and feel their most healthy, happy, beautiful & vibrant by living a healthy lifestyle and eating real nutritious foods!
I am receiving my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where my education will equip me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention by studying a wide variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods!!
With my knowledge and experiences, you and I will work together to implement a personalized plan based on your goals and beliefs. Together, we will achieve your unique, ideal vision of health and produce lasting results!
So, how can I help you-do-you?
- If you are interested in learning more about holistic health & get a little peak into my personal life, head on over to the blog and/or follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
- If you are interested in implementing certified-organic-plant-based-goodness in your life RIGHT NOW, head on over to my Miessence page.
- If you are interested in working with me as your personal Health Coach.. well, you’re just going to have to wait! However, you can sign up for my email list to be notified when I’m taking my first clients, starting October 2017! (Do I smell major discounts for first clients? Uhh, yaas!)
- Ariel currently resides in Sacramento, Ca with her partner, Donald, and daughter, Lilly (6yrs).
- Ariel is a Registered Music Together Teacher currently teaching in both Sacramento & Roseville, Ca.
- Ariel is an Independent Representative for Miessence Certified Organic Products.
- Ariel is currently enrolled at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to acquire her Health Coach Certification in early 2018.